Focus Teams Get It Done
Live Well Kingston has subcommittees we call Focus Teams to break down our goals with strategies and action plans. Currently, LWK has Age Well, Eat Well, Grow Well, Heal Well, Play Well, and Travel Well.
Focus Teams work on projects like:
- Creating Resources, Guides, and Tools
- Connecting Seniors with Computers
- Testing out a “Healing Salon”
- Supporting the Greenline Network of Trails
- Supporting Community Gardens
- Evaluating Needs and Wants for our Public Parks
- Connecting Local Farm and Food Projects
- Leading Slow Bicycle Rides
- Encouraging Physical Activity in Our Schools
- And Much More
If you are interested in getting involved with one of these teams email Emily Flynn at firstname.lastname@example.org.